Sunday, November 18, 2007

Where has time gone?

I cannot believe it is almost Thanksgiving again! This year has flown by. One another note..my sister is doing great. Her shock treatment worked! PTL! Sarah and I ended up leaving way early on Friday to come home. She woke up with a nasty cold..which she still has today. She didn't want to go back to sleep and I just wanted my own bed. She is doing some better today. Hopefully she will be back to her old self by Wens. She is so looking forward to swimming with her cousin next weekend. We found a tricylcle at Wal-Mart that she had fun on. She didn't want to get off tho. We didn't buy it. I wanted to..but we already bought a ton of stuff for her Christmas and birthday. Found out that A had the baby Friday. The couple named her Olivia. Dave and I thought that was a great name..one we hadn't thought of when we were coming up with names for Sarah. The baby weighs a pound more than Sarah did and is an inch longer. Part of me is sad that we weren't the ones to adopt her...but it is for the best. Sarah is more than enough for us. Growing up I always thought I would have two children. A boy and a girl. But things work out for a reason. We are so blessed with Sarah. She is such a joy. I now believe the saying "how did we live before she came along?" I am also trying a recipe I got off my favorite adoption forum. It smells wonderful. I hope to take some with us for Thanksgiving dinner. There goes the buzzer...better run!

No comments: