Monday, November 12, 2007

It's so quiet..

Little one is down for her much needed nap. After being awake till almost 1am. I got her to bed around 11 last night and she entertained herself till falling asleep. She was having a conversation with her bear bobo I think. I have a feeling she was showing him her Biscuit book. ;o) I don't know how she has any room to sleep in her new bed. She has bobo, a musical aquarium (taken from her crib) and a ladybug that shines stars on the ceiling, plus a book. I decided to hold off on full blown potty training for now. She askes to go to the potty but then has already gone in diaper (just a few minutes before asking) or she just wants to sit on the potty. Plus we are going out of town on Wens for a couple of days...plus going out of town for Thanksgiving..so not the best time to start. Hopefully all will go well with my sister on Thurs. Praying that the shock to her heart will kick it back into regular rhythm. She and her husband and our niece are going to Florida for a few days in Dec. I know she will go no matter what. So better her being healthy so she can enjoy the trip!

No comments: